By Astrid Sucipto, Chief Pixie
20 January 2020
This is a list of some of my favourite and recommended resources to help keep your ship running smoothly.
- MailerLite - for a better alternative to MailChimp that is cost effective but yet provides advanced automations in the free plan. Sign up here to get 30 days free of premium features (instead of the regular 14-day trial).
- ConvertKit - for a really robust email marketing that offers great automations and segmentations. A step up from MailChimp and slightly more robust than MailerLite.
- Drip - another robust email marketing that is super simple to use and great for drip email campaigns.
- ActiveCampaign - comparable to ConvertKit in terms of functionality (minus the landing page). Although I prefer the interface of ConverKit alot more and for the price tag, I much prefer ConvertKit.
- Flodesk - get 50% off for life by signing up here.
- AWeber - try this robust email marketing tool with beautiful templates free for 30 days.
- Kartra - for an all-in-one solution that includes landing pages, email marketing and automation, online courses and membership management. This is great if you are looking to streamline all of your systems into one.
- Kajabi - just like Kartra, this is an all-in-one solution that includes landing pages, email marketing and automation, online courses and membership management. This is great if you are looking to streamline all of your systems into one. The email marketing is not as robust as Kartra and the landing pages are not as flexible (templated), but it's very simple and user friendly to use.
- Answer the Public - great for finding search queries to create SEO optimized content
- Ubersuggest - I love this website! It's great for keyword research and analyzing your competitor's pages.
- SEMrush - this is the ultimate SEO tool to analyze keywords, competitors' organic search, paid content, PR and social media strategies. Click here to try it for free for 7 days.